Change is hard. Not changing is hard. Choose your hard.
We totally get it, we’ve been through the hard . Our team and our network have failed SPECTACULARLY many times in our professional lives at our collective attempts to create new. But the past is a lesson not a life sentence, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
In the immortal words of Eleanor Roosevelt, “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.”
Gaining an Innovative Edge
Business is good. You like your customers and they like you. They also like your products, and very much appreciate your ability to continually make improvements to them. You also like your employees and the corporate culture you’ve cultivated. And yet, you feel you could be doing more, offering more, growing more. Evolving. You also know that in today’s digital age a couple of kids in a garage could wipe you out in a matter of months and you would never see it coming. Artificial Intelligence? Sounds fancy, no idea how to use it or doesn’t apply to your industry. Blockchain? Just a fad. And then you read an article by Deloitte that tells you if you don’t embrace blockchain you risk being left behind.
They say if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Pretty sure Blackberry said that too.
Here’s how we’ve helped some of our clients feel confident about their future:
- Blockchain Executive Workshops
- Entrepreneur Team Coaching
- Innovation Accelerators
- Opportunity and Strategy Seminars
- Collaborative Learning and Problem Solving Workshops (Hackathons)
Helping Innovators Build Businesses
“If you build it, they will come.” Unfortunately, many entrepreneurs and innovators tend to believe this to be true. That is to say, if they simply build a great product or solution, customers will come running, Stripe log-ins at the ready.
Alas, we don’t live in a Kevin Costner movie, and for 9/10 startups those ketchup popsicles just aren’t what the Eskimos in white gloves are looking for.
We know you got this you swashbuckling renegade, but we can lend a helping hand with:
- Lean Startup Coaching
- Accessing a global network of innovation coaches
- Triangulating the problem/solution/customer fit
- Pitching and investor decks
- Marketing and growth hacking expertise
- Preparation for, and access to, $$$$$
Raising The Level Of The Tide
Moving beyond the startup and corporate alike, there are a new set of stakeholders just as eager to drive improvements beyond their own digital borders. They typically live in a B2B world, and are deeply invested in their ecosystem’s health and longevity. This affords a bird’s eye of the ever-changing landscape and are typically earlier to adopt and see the future of technology faster than their ecosystem compatriots. From large P/E funds to local Economic Development Commissions, we are engaged to provide learning, coaching and assistance to companies large and small in an effort to educate and augment their efforts to stay ahead of the curve.
We do this by:
- Providing clients new-technology awareness in selected verticals
- Public workshops focused on the latest tools and techniques
- Thought leadership through multiple media channels such as blogs or podcasts
- Direct mentorship for startup companies our clients are invested in
- Access to our global mentor network
- Horizon Three could be the catalyst we need.
Horizon Three is providing a much-needed calibre of programming to Manitoba’s innovation ecosystem.