Change is hard. Not changing is hard. Choose your hard.
We totally get it, honestly we do. Our team and our network have cumulatively centuries of experience driving innovation globally, and all of us have lost a battle or two during that time. But the past is a lesson not a life sentence, and we would love to pay it forward.
In the immortal words of Eleanor Roosevelt, “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.”
Gaining an Innovative Edge
Business is good. You like your customers, and they like you. They also like your products, and very much appreciate your ability to continually make improvements to them. You also like your employees and the corporate culture you’ve cultivated. And yet, you feel you could be doing more, offering more, growing more. Evolving. .
Here’s how we’ve helped some of our clients feel confident about their future:
- Technology Executive Workshops
- Opportunity Discovery and Framing Workshops
- InnovationTeam Coaching
- Open Innovation Accelerators
- Opportunity and Strategy Seminars
- Collaborative Learning and Problem Solving Workshops (Hackathons)
Helping Innovators Build Businesses
“If you build it, they will come.” Unfortunately, many entrepreneurs and innovators tend to believe this to be true. That is to say, if they simply build a great product or solution, customers will come running, Stripe log-ins at the ready.
Alas, we don’t live in a Kevin Costner movie, and for 9/10 startups those ketchup popsicles just aren’t what the Eskimos in white gloves are looking for.
We know you got this, but we can lend a helping hand with:
- Lean Startup Coaching
- Accessing a global network of innovation coaches
- Triangulating the problem/solution/customer fit
- Pitching and investor decks
- Marketing and growth hacking expertise
- Preparation for, and access to, $$$$$
Raising The Level Of The Tide
From large investment funds to local Economic Development Commissions, ecosystem stakeholders are just as eager to drive improvements beyond their own digital borders, and are deeply vested in their ecosystem’s health and longevity. We provide learning, coaching, and assistance to any organization in an effort to educate and augment their efforts to stay ahead of the curve.
We do this by:
- Providing clients new-technology awareness in selected verticals
- Public workshops focused on the latest tools and techniques
- Thought leadership through multiple media channels such as blogs or podcasts
- Direct mentorship for startup companies our clients are invested in
- Access to our global mentor network
- Horizon Three could be the catalyst we need.
Horizon Three is providing a much-needed calibre of programming to Manitoba’s innovation ecosystem.